AlphaOmega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AlphaOmega

A TNR based clan, focused on helping each other become the best Shinobi we can be!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pretty simple actually

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos008
God of Destruction
God of Destruction
chaos008

pretty simple actually Empty
PostSubject: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:44 am

just simply put your TNR name, your clan name, and the URL to your own clan forum site (if you have one) and we will add you to our alliances.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaomega.rpg-board.net
Masamau,

PostSubject: We are The Silent, and I'm curious.   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Well, if you don't mind, maybe our groups can be allies. We are currently planning out massive raids toward villages, and if you are interested in helping us, you're welcome to help. We already have designated groups and such, however, we haven't really done anything yet. Things are confusing for us at the moment, but on behalf of my clan, I suggest that AlphaOmega and The Silent be close allies. What do you say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:24 am

wanna be in alliance with the NWG? can i ask? farao lol! afro pls see this player's nindo: uzumakipragyaiuchiha i'm our leader..... we'll be an alliance to you. Holysun
Back to top Go down
Masamau,

PostSubject: Alliance   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 am

We have around 24 members, each placed in designated groups, and given certain ranks. Also, we are always getting new members, but mostly, we are all from the Silence/Current Area. For more information, here's our forum:

Do not register in the forum unless you are a member of our group.
Back to top Go down
Masamau,

PostSubject: Alliance   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:46 am

Our group is called "The Silent"

Our forum is on:
Back to top Go down
Masamau

PostSubject: FORUM!   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 am

This forum does not allow me to post my group's forum...ugh.

Here is it once again: http:// silent. netforms. us. -Get rid of the spaces and you got the forum.
Back to top Go down
chaos008
God of Destruction
God of Destruction
chaos008

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:34 am

seems like me talking to other clans has paid off Suspect

we would love to be an alliance to both clans Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alphaomega.rpg-board.net
Masamau,

PostSubject: Alliance   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Alright then. Then keep us updated on if you are going to do any missions, and we will try to keep you updated with our plans. I hope this all works out.
Back to top Go down
shogunato3
Shogunato The Samurai
Shogunato The Samurai
shogunato3

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 am

send the link my TNR....i cant see ur website
Back to top Go down
Masamau

PostSubject: Alliance   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Well there isn't alot of info on the forum. Just keep us updated if you plan on doing any missions, and we will keep you updated on any mission raids we do.
Back to top Go down
DaKeebla
DaKeebla

PostSubject: alliance   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:50 am

Remnants of the Uchiha would also welcome an alliance with alphaomega! The link is in my nindo!

Some of you here know me, along with some here are my friends, so I really am pushing for this alliance!

http://uchihaclan-reborn.webs.com/

pm me in the game if there are any furthur questions.

On behalf of R.O.T.U. I thank you all!
Back to top Go down
DragonOf

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 am

This place is like my Clan HQ...lol...
anyway...I am the Leader of the Darkness Clan
and I would like to make an Alliance with this Clan
of course if you want...and my TNR username is DragonOfTheDark
Back to top Go down
DragonOf

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm

I forgot to put the HQ...or didnt I... What a Face ...

anyways here it is...

and like Masamau said dont register unless you are part of the Clan...You will be able to talk at the "Allie Clans" part...nowhere else...

Its the same its just if you cant see it

Back to top Go down
DragonOf

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

why it didnt appear... affraid ...

This is the HQ...

This one is the Allie Clans
Back to top Go down
dragonof

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm

gosh it doesnt apper...
anyways I pmed chaos008 the HQ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pretty simple actually   pretty simple actually Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pretty simple actually
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlphaOmega :: Allies list.-
Jump to: